Sunday, August 31, 2014

Parenthood

This is going to be a short post because if you haven't already done the math based on my last few posts, we welcomed our sweet little baby girl into our arms on August 19th at 2:03 AM and she's currently napping soundly against my chest in a kangaroo T-shirt (something I didn't even know existed!). So before she starts raising a ruckus with her punchy little hands demanding to be fed, I thought I'd let the blogosphere know that Jamie and I started a new chapter in our lives. Parenthood. We are still in awe that we created this little being and little she is! Weighing only a mere 4 lbs 12 oz (2160 g) at birth, she was classified as IUGR (intrauterine growth restriction). I have lots I want to share but the little peanut is stirring and before she gets angry, I best get off my sore bottom and get her some food. 

No comments: