Sunday, November 25, 2012

Quilting Complete!

This is my very first post on the iPad mini and its not all that easy so this will be short and sweet. Can't even figure out how to move the picture and I'm not wasting another precious second on it! This rail fence quilt was such a great project to start with. I dabbled with free motion quilting and loved it! The certificate is nothing fancy, just something for completing the class. There was way more homework than anticipated and even now that the class is over, I have to hand stitch the binding. Paper crafting is taking a backseat right now because I've been bit by the sewing and crocheting bugs! Have a great Sunday night! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sandy!! It's a fabulous quilt - I am sooo impressed (and envious that you've been quilting!) Can't wait to see your next projects...