Saturday, April 7, 2012

366 Photo Project - Photo 36: Snow Play

You know how dogs do the weirdest things sometimes? Like when they decide to roll around in the snow for no apparent reason? Khuno does that a lot, especially on the snow in our front yard. One day Jamie rings the doorbell while I'm downstairs crafting. I wasn't expecting anyone so I creep upstairs and don't see anyone in the window. I head back downstairs and I hear another doorbell. Now I'm all paranoid and I duck down and race to the backdoor to make sure it's locked and the alarm is on. I head back to the living room all hunched over to check things out and I hear someone rummaging through the mailbox. That's when I see that it's flippin' Jamie! All he said when I opened the door (after I ran to turn off the alarm), "Khuno doesn't want to come inside." So we sat there on the front porch, our little family, taking in the gorgeous winter day. 

No comments: