Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stella & Dot


My good friend, Amanda, recently embarked on a new adventure. As if having 3 girls wasn't enough, she decided to become a Stella & Dot stylist! I love independent businesses and that's exactly what she wanted! A business. Not just something to start to get cheaper jewelry, but to actually  make a business out of it. I'm so proud of her and am so inspired. I find myself having less and less excuses for things when I think about Amanda. I have no kids. Plain and simple. A dog doesn't count. Not even remotely close. So I've got a lot of things going on in my little head lately which I hope to share one day. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a couple photos. I just wanted to show you all the orders sorted out and how super cute the packaging is. The second photo is of the all the amazing jewelry. I didn't mean to capture her face in the mirror... It's creepy but I love the shot of all the jewelry so we will all just ignore creepy Amanda in the mirror. Have a great night everyone. 

No comments: