Tuesday, February 21, 2012

365 Photo Project - Photo 23: Organizing

Remember a couple posts ago when we did a Walmart run for photo albums? We had to capture the mayhem in our living room that weekend when Jamie and I decided to organize his parents old photos. They are all sitting in albums now ready to be returned. It was so amazing to be able to see his parents when they got married, their honeymoon and Jamie and Jane's childhood. I'm so glad that they have many pictures of their past and it really inspires me to try and take more photos. I haven't mentioned anything about it on here, but I've started something called Project Life with a few girlfriends. Once I actually get going on it, I'll give you more details. I hope everyone had a great long weekend. Back to the grind in 8 hours. G'nite! 

No comments: