Saturday, February 5, 2011

Potholder Part 2

How super fun is that picture?!? And no, it's not my hand. It's Jamie's. And it's Ferris Bueller's Day Off playing in the background. I've never seen the movie before so Jamie kept pointing out all of the Family Guy references. 
I love how Jamie's hand naturally looks all dainty and girly when I told him to hold the potholder by the strappy thing. 
Another view of the back. I'm really quite happy with how it turned out! Is it crooked and sewn badly? Yes, but I sewed it badly so it's okay! Remember that chocolate zucchini loaf I made a while back? I had made a double batch and froze the other loaf. We pulled that sucker out the other day and let it defrost overnight on the counter. Tasted just as good. Just remember to heat it up so the chocolate chips are all melty. 
The potholder also serves as a little place mat! 

No comments: