Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello World!

My name is Sandy. I met a boy named Jamie. We fell in love, bought a house, bought a dog and now we're engaged. This blog was created to share a bit of our chaotic lives. Posts will be random and likely the author will be mostly myself but I hope you enjoy what we have to share! 


Tonight we finished up the last of our Christmas baking (literally finished at 11:32 pm). We started this tradition since we purchased our little home. Over the last 3 years, we've gotten to know a few more neighbors and we're more than happy to add them to our baked goodies list. When we first moved in, I loved having my very own kitchen and so I baked often. Then as the tiny kitchen got old, Jamie replaced me as our home's baker. Today he said, "Greater things have been made in smaller kitchens" and although I agree, I still can't wait to finish renovating our kitchen. 
These were the last of the bunch: Beth's Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Instead of raisins though I always put Craisins because I always have those in my baking cupboard. We love our cookie scoops and Jamie asked today if we ever baked without them. I assured him, I indeed did bake before the oh so handy scoops. It was called 2 spoons. 
This year's haul is a bit small compared to previous years but I'm sure it'll do. Jamie bought a mini gingerbread boy cookie cutter this year. Can you spot the little boy? Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments: